Another of my favourite weekday suppers that everyone will enjoy. Serve with a medley of steamed green veg.
Write a review
- Olive Oil
- 1 Onion
- I Clove Garlic
- Mince Beef or Lamb - suggest around 250 - 300gms
- Breadcrumbs about 15 gms
- 1 Egg
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 1 Jar of Janet's Just Delicious " Classic Roast Tomato" Pasta Sauce
- Parmesan Cheese ( a little bit naughty!)
- Place your meat in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Add your breadcrumbs, chopped onion and crushed garlic clove.
- Break and add in your egg.
- With very clean hands bind the ingredients in the bowl together.
- If the mixture is too wet you can add some more breadcrumbs or a little plain flour.
- Take small amounts of the mixture and form in to small balls - about 6
- Heat your frying pan and add a small amount of olive oil.
- Place your meatballs into the pan and over a medium heat brown one side, then turn and brown the other.
- Add one jar of Janet's Just Delicious "Classic Roast Tomato" Pasta Sauce to the pan and turn down the heat.
- Cover and simmer while your pasta is cooking.
- Strain your pasta and place in dish
- Add your meatballs
- Serve with shavings of parmesan cheese.
Janets Country Fayre http://www.janetscountryfayre.com/